Friday, August 6, 2010

GOLD!!!!

Went down to get supper as i was feeling so hungry. Before going home, decided to head down to 7 - 11 store nearby to see if there is anything that i need to buy. My eyes were wide open when i see this promotion "BUY 1 GET 1 FREE" for Magnum Ice cream. I was like "OMG"!! It is such a great deal!!!!

Bought 4 different flavors of the Magnum Ice cream. Luckily there is still left one more Magnum Gold left... So lucky of me....

The 4 flavor that i bought...


My favorite, Magnum Gold!!!!!

It is very nice..The ice cream doesn't melt so fast compared to other ice cream..Everything is just so perfect for me.... Loving it!!! Don't know how long this promotion will last but i'm sure i will be going down to 7 - 11 very often for this promotion.



No comments:

Post a Comment