Saturday, July 3, 2010

New job

It had been 3 months since i had started this new job. Things are going well for me and most importantly, this is where my interest in - Luxury Fashion Retailing. New colleagues are great and easy to get along. And always make me spend during my break time.. Keke...

"Edward" keychain from Prada...

A shirt from Burberry...

A wallet from Gucci...

And some facial products as well.... Definitely there's more coming up... =)

Anyway lately just received a few calls asking me to come down for an interview with their companies (Quite well-known brands). I dun even remember applying for any other jobs for these past 3 months. Maybe just go for the interviews and c how things turn out, definitely still looking out for better opportunities.

Oh ya Theresa!!! So happy seeing u again after so long... Can finally see some friends inside in the Transit area.. Kekeke... Anyway we catch up soon again hor...

No comments:

Post a Comment