Saturday, May 15, 2010

Can somebody tell me what to do?

I'm feeling kinda lost...

Why am I feeling this way?

Shouldn't I be feeling happy when I have met the person that I like?

It's been a while since I opened my heart to anyone

It was closed but you opened it

Yet why am I feeling this way?

Am I thinking too much?



Do you know that the first image that comes across my mind is you

When I wake up every morning?

Do you know the first thing I do in the morning is to check my phone for your sms?

That day when you told me that you just finished training

And you were feeling hungry,

I almost wanted to rush down to accompany you for dinner.

When you told me that your eye still hurts this morning

My heart hurts even more.

I know it's gonna be hard for you 'cos you need to manage your time

With your peers, your studies, your training and me

I don't wanna give you too much pressure

'cos I want you to be happy

But I feel lost at the same time

I don't know how to put it...

I just feel lost

I feel happy when I'm with you

I really enjoy every moment with you

And when I say that I miss you

I really do...

I hope you can see that I'm really serious in you

No comments:

Post a Comment