Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year

CNY is one of the MOST anticipated celebrations
on the Chinese lunar calendar.

Its like very Chinese welcomes
the coming of spring and also not forgetting
the exchange of ang bao for good luck :)

Its also a special time for BUSY BEES
like me to get together to
celebrate with my family members.

However I still missed this year,
spectacular display of lights in Chinatown
and it's bustling festive street bazaars. :(

my Reunion Dinner

I had my reunion dinner with my parents, sister and brother.
In love with Yummy Steamboat :)
...............


After dinner we have our Lo Hei
Session.....

Lo Hei

is a no doubt Singapore Dish
with combination of
Salmon fish, shredded radish, lettuce, carrots,
yellow Ginger, pickled onions, and sun-dried plums.
with sour-sweet sauce, plum sauce, and sugar.

Yu Sheng

Really miss my two beloved Nephews a lot..
Finally get to see them after so long...

At night, met up with the usual gang to go to Estee's House to Bian Nai.

At first play poker with the gang,
been winning a lot of money til that stupid Tong Chuan
came in.

Throughout the whole night,
i had been losing money until i'm not left with a single cent on me...
But is alright, once a year and is enjoyable with
ur beloved frens celebrating
CNY together...


alright peeps . thats all for today ..
gonna hit the sack now
i'm prodigiously tuckered out ...
night .... zz Z

No comments:

Post a Comment