Monday, December 15, 2008

The Reunion

Today is my off day... Finally thank god!!!

Despite of my busy schedules, i still managed to catch up with my 2 close frens, Allen and Feeza for dinner in Woodlands.

Allen Banks...

My Close Sis, Feeza

It had been almost a year that we have not meet up with each other due to personal committment. Really miss them so much!!!!

Some random photos taken...



first thing is to fill up our stomach first ...


we had Seoul Garden !!

after a long tiring long walk at Causeway Point we took a break @ Starbucks..





Dinner was pretty satisfying and of cuz enjoyed my friends company very much too .. =D
and i truly adore this amazing friendship that we trio are having. it was great reminiscing the past and all e catching up..

No comments:

Post a Comment